Home > NCL2020
NCL2020 Scientist Forum
NCL2020 Scientists Forum is a forum for younger scientists of NCL to interact with the Director and each other to explore ideas for improving NCL for the future.
- NCL scientists who will retire after 1 Jan 2020
- Only scientific staff
Code of conduct:
- Keep tone of discussion/debate positive and constructive.
- Participate and contribute. Do not merely be a spectator. Be the change you want to see
- Identify and define problems. But also propose solutions.
- The idea is to focus on trying to find solutions rather than hurting anybody's feelings.
- Dr Nilanjana Sengupta
- Dr Kumar Vanka
- Founded 2006
- Previous convenors: Dr V Premnath, Dr Amol Kulkarni