Depending upon the availability of facilities and other resources, Venture Center facilitates larger
companies or corporate venturing activities or other science-led activities, on a case-to-case basis by
providing support for soft-landing to relocate their R&D operations or technology development activities
to Pune city especially those which have significant potential for synergies with National Chemical
Laboratory and other research institutions in the region.
- Activities of the company are focused on R&D and technology development. Planned human resources emphasize research personnel.
- All Soft Landing requests involving existing/established/larger companies can be accepted
depending up on the availability of facilities and resources. Venture Center has allotted only 10%
of overall incubation space to assist entities under Soft Landing Program.
Terms, conditions and pricing:
- Under Soft landing program the Venture Center services are offered at a premium price point as compared to the prices listed for small entrepreneurs and start-ups. The premium is applicable under two categories.
- Category 1: At a premium of 50% of the listed prices to multinational companies* .
The premium has been revised to 50% with effect from 1st August 2017 and will be applicable for all existing multi-national large establishments under category 1 of Soft Landing program currently in Venture Center and the new companies inducted after 1st August 2017.
*A multinational company is defined as the one that has facilities and other assets in at least one country other than its home country. Such companies have offices and/or factories in different countries and usually have a centralized head office where they coordinate global management
- Category 2: At a premium of 25% of the listed prices to large established Indian companies#
The premium category of 25 % has been introduced with effect from 24th January 2020 and will be applicable for all existing large Indian establishments under category 2 of Soft Landing program currently in Venture Center and the new companies inducted after 24th January 2020.
- The premium is applicable up-front on services listed below,
Note: The Bio-Starter package service as a part of dedicated lab space is not available to the
companies under Soft program.
- Dedicated Lab space
- Dedicated full service office space
- Hot Desking service
- Discounts: No discounts will be applicable on any of the Venture Center services under Soft Landing program
- An advance payment needs to be made for all the services. The duration of advance payment
depends on the service requested.
- Demand draft or local/ at-par cheque in the name of "Entrepreneurship Development Center" or
direct deposit into the Venture Center's bank account. Online bank transfer options available.
Bank details available here.
Process of applying:
- Kindly read the Terms and Conditions
- Please contact the Venture Center staff for preliminary discussions. This allows Venture Center staff to understand your needs and propose possible options
100 NCL Innovation Park
Dr Homi Bhabha (Pashan) Road
Pune - 411008
- Use this Application Form to apply
- Companies have to apply for each programs of interest separately
- Submit the application in person or by post or send scanned copy by email to the above address.
- The Venture Center staff has to table the request to the Incubator facilities and services oversight committee for approval before responding.
- The decision of Venture Center management shall be final regarding acceptance into the program.
- MFC Pvt. Ltd.
- Tarana Wireless India Pvt Ltd