The program aims to support and nurture entrepreneurial science-based companies with advice and referrals, service offerings, access to resources, for networking and visibility.
|Advice and referrals
- Clients shall receive monthly 5 hours of advisory services free of cost.(Value: Rs 2500 for 5 hours)(See details of benefits at (http://www.venturecenter.co.in/advisory_services.php)
- Advice will be focused in following areas:
- Fund raising
- Business planning
- Strategy & company management
- Financial planning & management
- IP & technology commercialization
- Special focus: Referrals for bio-tech related issues
- 20% discount on Venture Center's advisory services for over 5 hours
- The Venture Center will make efforts to connect AIP members to any opportunities relating to events, funding, networking etc from time to time as the opportunities arise and come to the Venture Center's attention.
|Visibility and branding|
- Permission to use the above logo (Associate Incubatee - Venture Center). Permission to declare/ announce membership in the Associate Incubatee Program of Venture Center. Only for non- resident incubatees.
- Listing on Venture Center's website as an Associate Incubatee Program members
|Library and Information services|
|IP related services|
|For bio-tech, bio-mass, bio-engineering & bio-med companies|
- Introductory offer valid for sign-ups until 31 Mar 2013 ! FREE for first 3 months on signing up. Courtesy: Membership supported by DBT-BIRAC. (NEW --- Extension of offer till 31 Mar 2013)
- Access to bio tech workshops & training programmes at discounted incubatee rates.
- Inclusion in BIO-PUNE network
- Venture Center expertise and service offerings for Bio incubators are listed at http://www.bioincubator.venturecenter.co.in/