Venture Center as a BIG Partner
Venture Center has been appointed as a BIG Partner starting with Round 4 of BIG.
The BIG Partner is expected to assist BIRAC with:
- Popularizing the program and provide clarifications
- First level of screening of applications (before BIRAC does final screening)
- Carry out due diligence of applicants and projects
- Administer the project on behalf of BIRAC
- Reviewing and monitoring of projects
Key points to note:
- Venture Center has decided to separate the teams that:
- Thus, the BioIncubation team shall not be carrying out the evaluation/reviewing process. This is intentional and meant to reduce any conflicts.
- Applicants are free to choose any of the BIG Partners for their application. Venture Center is likely to be a suitable BIG Partner for applicants:
- From the western part of India including Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Northern Karnataka, Rajasthan and MP (due to its location)
- Applicants who wish to leverage Venture Center's networks (with research institutions, entrepreneurs, investors etc) in the Western region
- Applicants who wish to leverage Venture Center BioIncubator's BioIncubation programs, events etc at a later stage.
Resources for applicants:
Information sites for stakeholders:
BIG Partner Team @ Venture Center; firstname.lastname@example.org | 020-2586-5877