The Lab2Mkt program is Venture Center's flagship early-stage technology commercialization program. Structured as a three-stage process, the Lab2Mkt program aims to fill the gap between a technology invention/innovation and a full-fledged business plan backed by a successful proof-of-concept.
- Technology & IP due diligence
- Market research
- Risk identification, Proof-of-concept plan
- Preliminary commercialization strategy / business model
- Raising seed funds, Incorporation
- Execute proof-of-concept plan
- Detailed market due diligence
- Engagement with Beta customers
- Detailed business plan
- Identify executive & operational team
- Raise Series A financing
Venture Center will work with various partners throughout the Lab2Mkt program such as angels, venture capitalists, technology domain experts, IP creation & licensing professionals, government funding agencies, corporations, etc.
At each stage in the program, Venture Center seeks to identify and reduce as many risks - technology, market, team, etc. - as possible. In exchange for taking on these business risks, Venture Center will hold an appropriate equity stake in the spin-off incorporated during the Lab2Mkt program.
For details on applying for our Lab2Mkt program, please contact us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org